More than a services company, Polarising is a technology delivery partner our clients can trust. That’s why we engage highly skilled development teams that love working together and build software that fuels business success.
We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join Polarising. It’s important that he/she has practical knowledge of how things must run in a production environment, also with a developer background and approach to an operations role.
You will also be focused on automate manual operational work, designing performance and reliability tests and monitoring frameworks to accomplish noiseless alerting across our entire stack.
To join our team, we value skills like communication, problem-solving, creative thinking, and a proactive attitude, as they will improve yours and the team’s overall performance.
What we offer is a competitive salary, continuous training, a flexible vacation policy, health insurance, remote work policy, and a culture of happiness and wellbeing.
- Advise, assess, define, implement, and support world-class DevOps architectures and ways of working;
- Design and guide the implementation and adoption of DevOps/SRE practices for complex business domains;
- Build, Manage, Develop and Motivate a DevOps team;
- Work on project roadmaps and balance operational support and regular releases with ongoing project work;
- Own high responsibilities, like leadership, decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments;
- Responsible for proactively improving and supporting the deployment, resilience and performance of software and infrastructure to drive the reliability of complex platforms.
- Relevant experience as a DevOps/SRE/SysAdmin Engineer and Team Manager/Player;
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes deployment, configuration, scaling, and management of containerized applications;
- Strong hands-on experience on cloud ecosystem and architecture;
- Strong technical analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to explain technical concepts and provide guidance to staff;
- Knowledge & experience in system monitoring techniques and tools supporting unattended operations;
- Background in Infrastructure-as-a-Code and Configuration-as-a-Code;
- Proficiency to expert scripting and automation skills converting manual and maintenance functions into fully orchestrated automations;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Available to travel to Europe with a fly-back policy.