More than a services company, Polarising is a technology delivery partner our customers can trust. That’s why we engage highly skilled development teams that love working together and build software that fuels business success.
To join our team, we value skills like communication,problem-solving, creative thinking, and a proactive attitude, as they will improve yours and the team’s overall performance.
To this role you must have excellent leadership skills, as you’ll play a decisive role to the outcome of your team. Also, you’ll be available to coach junior colleagues at the Polarising Academy and/or other mentoring programs.
What we offer is a competitive salary, continuous training, a flexible vacation policy, health insurance, remote work policy, and a culture of happiness and wellbeing.
- Minimum of four years of experience working with enterprise applications, integration, SOA and/or BPM principles
- Knowledge of one or more TIBCO products (BusinessWorks, ActiveMatrix BPM, BusinessEvents, BusinessConnect, Adapters, EMS, ActiveMatrix ServiceGrid)
- Knowledge of Mulesoft, WSO2, Oracle or IBM products
- Extensive knowledge of development supporting tools such as GIT/Subversion, Jenkins, GEMS, and SoapUI
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Available to travel to Europe with a fly-back policy and to lead international projects and teams nearshore.