More than a services company, Polarising is a technology delivery partner our customers can trust. That’s why we engage highly skilled development teams that love working together and build software that fuels business success.
To join our team, we value skills like communication,problem-solving, creative thinking, and a proactive attitude, as they will improve yours and the team’s overall performance.
To this role you must display leadership skills, as you’ll play a decisive role to the outcome of your team. Also, you’ll be available to coach junior colleagues at the Polarising Academy and/or other mentoring programs.
What we offer is a competitive salary, continuous training, a flexible vacation policy, health insurance, remote work policy, and a culture of happiness and wellbeing.
- Five years or more of hands-on experience with software and Java development, from design deployment to development platforms
- Object-oriented analysis and design skills using common design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, such as SQL and ORM technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience with the Spring Framework
- Strong knowledge of continuous deployment strategies
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Available to travel to Europe with a fly-back policy and to lead international projects and teams nearshore.