More than a services company, Polarising is a technology delivery partner our customers can trust. That’s why we engage highly skilled development teams that love working together and build software that fuels business success.
To join our team, we value skills like communication, problem-solving, creative thinking, and a proactive attitude, as they will improve yours and the team’s overall performance.
What we offer is a competitive salary, continuous training, a flexible vacation policy, health insurance, remote work policy, and a culture of happiness and wellbeing.
- Four or plus years of experience with software development
- Backlog definition, prioritization, and management
- Planning and Evaluation of the product\project needs in each iteration and with the team, providing vision and direction
- Define project roadmap, user stories, epics and themes
- Manage the customer relationship and provide customer orientation
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Good knowledge of the SCRUM Framework
- Product Owner or Scrum Master certification
- Knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- Knowledge of concepts and principles of system design, software and network architecture
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Available to travel to Europe with a fly-back policy.
- Knowledge about other agile frameworks and methodologies (ex: Kanban), BPMN, UML, and facilitation techniques
- Experience defining metrics, KPIs and OKRs.