More than a services company, Polarising is a technology delivery partner our customers can trust. That’s why we engage highly skilled development teams that love working together and build software that fuels business success.
To join our team, we value skills like communication, problem-solving, creative thinking, and a proactive attitude, as they will improve yours and the team’s overall performance.
What we offer is a competitive salary, continuous training, a flexible vacation policy, health insurance, remote work policy, and a culture of happiness and wellbeing.
- One to three years of experience with enterprise applications, integration, SOA and/or BPM principle
- Knowledge of Mulesoft tecnology and products, preferably a Mulesoft Certified Developer and/or Mulesoft Certified Integration Architect
- Hands-on experience with supporting development tools, such as GIT/Subversion, Jenkins and SoapUI or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Available to travel to Europe with a fly-back policy.