More than a services company, Polarising is a technology delivery partner our customers can trust. That’s why we engage highly skilled development teams that love working together and build software that fuels business success.
To join our team, we value skills like communication, problem-solving, creative thinking, and a proactive attitude, as they will improve yours and the team’s overall performance.
What we offer is a competitive salary, continuous training, a flexible vacation policy, health insurance, remote work policy, and a culture of happiness and wellbeing.
• Experience with frontend primarily (at least AngularJS) and basic understanding of backend functionality (Scala/Java)
• Knowledge of AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, NPM, Selenium, Protractor, Polymer, web components, Scala, Akka, Java 1.8, ELK stack
• Displays a DevOps mindset; able to create and keep DevOps running and improving continuously.
• A self-starter motivated to learn, grow and bring energy to the team
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Available to travel to Europe with a fly-back policy.
• Knowledge of cloud platforms, like AWS and GCP
• Good understanding of serverless architectures
• Knowledge of frontend technologies like Typescript or ReactJS
• Knowledge of Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Couchbase or DynamoDB